The solar controller collects energy from your solar panels, and saves it to your battery. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar increases this energy yield, intelligently drives it to reach full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains the battery life and prolongs its life.
MPPT: Ultra fast tracking point of maximum power
By continuously monitoring the voltage and output current of your solar panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available energy is collected and stored. The advantage of this is most visible when the sky is partly cloudy, with the intensity of light constantly changing.
Remote control and management
Remote control and management of the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger takes place by affixing the Bluetooth key and pairing with your smartphone or device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the Internet, the Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal allows you to access the full power of your MPPT anytime, anywhere; Both services are free of charge. For remote installations - even if there is no Internet connection or telephone signal - you can monitor your MPPT via Bluetooth pairing with the LoRaWAN (Long Range Extender) option that is available.
- Integrated bluetooth technologies allow you to monitor and set up the controller over the phone or other devices using the same technology
- Extremely fast tracking maximum point tracking algorithm (MPPT)
- Low own consumption and high efficiency
- Overcurrent protection
- Protection against overvoltage PV modules
- Overload protection and power reduction at high temperature
- Short circuit protection
- Protection against incorrect polarity
Possible regulator supplement:
Victron Display - shows the essential operating parameters of the solar controller, provides an insight into the history and settings of the solar controller parameters.